Our Private Dinner Menu
Chef Sandra Rocha Evanoff prepares and serves exquisite Brazilian dinners in your home.
You will be able to participate in the preparation of your meal, or just enjoy your family and friends, while we prepare for you an unforgettable event.
Whether it is for an intimate dinner party or a special celebration, we will bring our kitchen to your kitchen.
Our menu is always made with the most fresh and local ingredients possible and changes monthly. We will also customize according to your desire, dietary needs.
When filling out our Book a Dinner Form, please notate any food allergies.
– Brazilian cheese bread stuffed with sausage
– Mini cuscus paulista (mini cuscus with veggies)
– Crab in a shell (casquinha de siri with coconut milk and palm oil)
– Mini shrimp bobo (shrimp in rich cassava cream with coconut milk and palm oil and Brazilian spices)
– Butter squash soup with fresh coconut or bacon
– Spring mix salad with mango, dry tomatoes, walnuts, and balsamic dressing
– The Evanoff’s salad arugula, blueberry, cucumber, tomatoes cilantro and green onion
– Feijoada (the most famous Brazilian Dish made with black beans, pork ribs, Portuguese
– sausage, dried meat served with rice collard greens, and “farofa” (a cassava flower with a Brazilian spices)
– Filet mignon with wine madeira sauce, served with jasmine rice Baiao de Dois (black eyed peas with rice sausage, bacon a dried meat and cheese)
– Shrimp Bobo (rich cassava cream with coconut milk, palm oil, veggies, and spices)
– Moqueca Baiana (Stew fish with shrimp, prepared with coconut milk, palm oil, spices, and served with white rice and farofa
– Brazilian pudim
– Cocada (coconut candy)
– Brazilian Brgadeiro (a special chocolate candy mini ball that melt in your mouth)
What Customers Are Saying
We pride ourselves on what our happy
“Wish you could travel the world but can’t get away right now? Let Sandra bring the world colorful taste of Brazil to you. Brazilian cuisine combines the flavors of 3 continents into one mouth-watering combination. Your taste buds never had it this good! Who’s a world traveler now? For you and 7 of your world traveling friends.”
“With great admiration, I’d like to recommend the cuisine and talents of Brasil Comes to You as your next catering option. Chef Sandra brings an authentic passion to the overall experience and as a past client I couldn’t have been more pleased.”
“Not long ago we were transported to sunny brasil (note that brasil is always spelled with an s and usually not capitalized by Brazilians / brasileiros) by Sandra and her team from Brasil Comes to You.”
“Sandra hosted a Brazilian dinner at our home and it was fantastic! She went over the top to make the evening special. The food was flavorful with each course unique.”